domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

Country to visit

I would visit Mexico. I was there recently, in San Luis Potosí, but I feel that there are lots of things to do even in that little city and I would visit this country again, and again, and again...

Some important places to visit are museums, for example the “Museo de la Máscara” in San Luis Potosí, historical and religious structures, such as churches and castles, and natural sanctuaries.

An aspect that makes Mexico unique is the rich mythology and culture of Aztecs, Toltecs, Olmecs, Mayas and other prehispanic civilizations. It was amazing that Quetazlcoatl (or Kukulcan) had a similar symbolism to the greek god Prometeus!! Or the sad association between Quetzalcoatl and the Devil because their serpent form.

In addition, the people of San Luis Potosí are so warm and gentle with foreign, I don’t have to pay lodging due to my new Mexican friends! And they love the multiculturality 😊 I hope that it is a characteristic of all Mexican people.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Angelo,
    Congratulations because your blog is relaxing with this green color. It is interesting to read about your your trip to San Luis Potosí and how this experience has changed your life.
    I hope you can go there again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Angelo, I wish that you can visit Mexico again! Prehispanic culture there is rich, is amazing how they respect and conserved it. I bet you would like to visit ancient ruins and pyramids :D

    ResponderEliminar