miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Summer holidays

For these summer holidays, I would like to visit San Luis Potosí again, and maybe travel to other cities in Mexico. I went there last October, and I made friends with whom I can’t speak in person (only computer and phone). They have invited me to stay there and go through different places, I only need some money to travel by plane.

We have a lot of issues in mind, including food, tourism and drink 😜

Regarding food, I would like to go to different food stalls that have the best food of Mexico, according to my friends. In the hotel and Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, I ate enchiladas huastecas, enchiladas potosinas, chilaquiles, pozole, tamales, mole poblano, among others.

But I only ate churros with cajeta and nieve (ice cream) with rompope and cajeta flavor in food stalls, and I need more!!

Regarding tourism, I would like to visit “Museo Laberinto de las Ciencias y las Artes”, Tangamanga Park and “Sótano de las Golondrinas”, but I think the weather could be against me, because when it is summer in Chile, it is winter in Mexico, so I would be careful.


There is a mixture between tourism and drink: “Ruta del Mezcal”, a tour of mezcal factories in San Luis Potosí and Zacatecas. But, if I would prefer to behave, I would have a coffee in specialty coffee shops.



Finally, I want to connect the tourism, drink and relaxed conversations going to a bar and talk about our lives, likes, ideas and passions drinking mezcal, and then go out and walk the streets at night.


1 comentario:

  1. All this sounds like the best way to liberate the stress that blogs and videos produce.
    I hope you get the money to travel!

    ResponderEliminar